[Bf-education] Blender Training in Japan

Dave Martin Gadrinab muzoe2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 10:20:19 CEST 2010

Hi Sir!

I Guess my Place Sucks ^____^
No One Is Interested Here in 3d Animation i Guess

Btw sir!

I Changed my Plans

I will Be training on my own
Self Learning @___@
I will master first the history of Blender Foundation
Then The basics

I will try my Best to Master this software and Become a
Trainer My self .

I will be asking for more assistance ^_______^

Thanks sir!