[Bf-education] Blender 3D tutor / instructor in Atlanta area?

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 22:17:45 CEST 2010

Hey Joshua!

I am based in Augusta, about 3 hours away (depending on where you are in the ATL). I lived in Atlanta for 20 years, and recently moved out here. I would be willing to drive in and give you an all-day instruction at my rate of $60 per hour, payable via paypal or thru my website. I will have to charge you travel though, at the IRS rate, whatever that is currently. Let me know if that works for you!

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!