[Bf-education] About maya to blender

Juan Dario Rodas M. jdrodas at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 21:16:15 CEST 2010

Hi Phil

Some
 of my students in my introductory course in computer graphics have
basic experience using 3ds Max and Maya and they had no difficulty in using the
 current version of Blender 3d (2.5x). I recognize that
it can be frustrating at first, but it's like driving a car with the
steering wheel on the opposite side you're used to ... You know that everything is there but you just don't feel comfortable yet.

Could you be more specific about the difficulties you have at this time? Is it the interface, the shortcuts, or specific functions you haven't discovered yet?

Greetings from Colombia!

Juan Dario Rodas (JuanD)

 ---