[Bf-education] Bits of Blender episodes 39 thru 41

Ira Krakow ira.krakow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 07:28:15 CET 2010

Hello all,

I recently started a Blender 3D discussion forum at:

http://forum.irakrakow.com

There are many students who are members.  I try to welcome everyone,
regardless of Blender background or language.  Some interesting threads:

Discussion of developing a group based Blender game:
http://forum.irakrakow.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=140

Discussion of motion capture, with links to the Carnegie Mellon University
mocap library:
http://forum.irakrakow.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=147&p=428

I created a topic for each of my Blender 3D videos I've published on
Youtube.  Each one has a link to the video, a link to the script (so that
people can read the text of the video and/or translate it with Google
Translate), and a description.

I welcome everyone to join the group and contribute to the discussion.

Best wishes,
Ira