[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 62, Issue 3

ysvry at yahoo.com ysvry at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 13:05:12 CET 2010

the web is full of people selling you bullshit, my advice is do a google search and see what thirth parties have to say about the product, most scams fall through then. A word about sketch up, Its a great program and the easy U.I. is something blender could learn from, remarks of push pull are just plain stupid as the pushpull is just another name for extrude tool. Whats great about sketsh up is the userbase, not so much stuck up spotty highschoolers as in the blender comunity, Dont get me wrong I love blender too, but until there is a new 2.5 stable version I stick with 2.49 , its an akward interface , but whats wrong with being exentric :P

greetz from MP.