[Bf-education] 3DMagix scam -> Illusion Mage 3D

Edwin Pilobello e_pilobello at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 16:17:03 CET 2010

>Just letting you guys know that the guy behind the 3DMagix scam of last year is
>at it again with Illusion Mage 3D.

How many has he sold, I wonder?  Maybe he is justifying the cost of
"integration", like Redhat packaging everything with Linux for one easy install?

If one could truly produce full pixar models in "seconds" using his stuff, I'd
recommend it to the college bookstore as required course material.

It's not what you sell, it's how you sell it, eh?

P.S. Hey Kat,  In my last previous middle school Blender class, one of my
students used your tutorial to convert a Google Sketchup model to Blender where
he finessed it.  It's not easy to convince a kid to begin modeling in Blender
after they get used to the SketchUp UI.  Push-Pull is a wonderful invention,
isn't it?