[Bf-education] got book?

Carlos Santana csantanad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 14:58:20 CEST 2010

My name is Carlos Santana and I am currently looking for book authors that
would like to participate in a commercial publishing initiative I am
pursuing.

The main idea is to speed up the generation of available material
(especially for the upcoming 2.5/2.6 release) in Spanish and have it
published from within my country, allowing the production and customer
prices to drop dramatically.

What I am looking for is to get in touch with authors who would like to
either have their work translated into Spanish or who can translate the text
themselves, who are willing  to strike a publishing deal with us.

In both cases we will take care of production and distribution within the
Spanish speaking countries of Latin-America, including design and promotion
costs.

For this purpose I will be representing one of the largest publishing
companies in my country (Venezuela).

Negotiations for remuneration are based on the quality, extent, and legal
bounding of works and most be dealt with in individual fashion, I cannot
offer wild estimates via this mail list.

If anyone is interested please let me know, also if you have any inquiries
questions doubts or eyebrows raised feel free to reply to this post.

Best Regards.