[Bf-education] Version number

Kernon Dillon kernond at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 23:46:50 CEST 2010

I *think* that's right. I suuuuuuure wish they had kept this a really simple
thing. I *think* there will be an actual stable 2.5 release, however, there
will be a release shortly thereafter labeled 2.6. The 2.6 release may be a
more polished version of the 2.5 stable release. I *think*.  :)

Kernon

Kernon Dillon
BlenderNewbies.com
a learning resource for Blender3D