[Bf-education] Version number

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 23:31:34 CEST 2010

i *think* we are still using the v.ri model (version-release-increment), and currently 2.52 is in trunk. Thus, technically, the first non-beta version released with will be 2.60 as a full release number. However, most people always get the latest release, which is the truncated v.ri to commonly be referred to as 2.6

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!