[Bf-education] BF Active Support; Blender Course & Workshop

Igor Križanovskij krizanovskij at siol.net
Tue Oct 13 12:44:56 CEST 2009

Hi Ton and Roger,

Than you for your replies. OK, I'll communicate with BF through forums,
and I'll post my achievement here later, if I'll be successful of
course. Maybe will someone in the future find this communication useful...

>> Ton mentioned in one of his posts that we can count on Blender
>> Foundation active support.
>>

> Not sure in which context this is?

Ton wrote: " Sofar the educator certifications haven't done too bad
really... but it has many loose ends still (active support by BF
especially :)."

http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-education/2009-August/000693.html

Well I dunno, maybe I understood that just too loosely... :)

> Igor, I strongly recommend that you spend a lot of time before the class exploring the BBB or ED library. The library is huge and linked, and it takes some time to learn it. Then, construct simple exercises to make a scene by re-using those assets after teaching the class about linking assets and how to structure a big project.

Yes, thanks Roger, I have both DVD's. We already build SVN with a
similar structure. I hope it will also work as expected...

Cheers,

Igor