[Bf-education] BF Active Support; Blender Course & Workshop

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Oct 12 15:44:50 CEST 2009

Hi Igor,

We will be much more open and sharing data or blender files than
previously, but all of that will go via the durian.blender.org website.
There is also a forum where you can discuss ideas. This will go much
more efficient when communication is directly from the team to
everyone, and not via me. :)

> Ton mentioned in one of his posts that we can count on Blender
> Foundation active support.

Not sure in which context this is?

-Ton-