[Bf-education] Educational Certificate

Eugenio Pignataro info at oscurart.com.ar
Sat Oct 3 00:34:12 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,
My name is Eugenio, I'm from Argentina. I'm sending this email to ask
what I have to do to obtain the Educational Certificate. I have been
making tutorials for Blender for some time and I will soon post them in
a spanish forum. I'm following a methodology similar to Animation
Mentor, with online discussions to help the students with the projects
detailed in the tutorials.
This is not a remunarated activity, it is my contribution to the Blender
comunity.
I would like my clases to be assessed by the Blender comunity so as to
reach anyone who might need help in Spanish.
You can view my work on my website: www.oscurart.com
Foro3d have given me a page to organize the course and I am already
teaching 15 students. The page is www.foro3d.com/f243
Thank you very much, I hope to hear from you soon.
Eugenio Pignataro