[Bf-education] Blender 3D educational project "Eleonore Digital::Work Together"

Stellamation contact at stellamation.tv
Mon Jan 12 14:02:14 CET 2009

Hi Alexandra

My name is Stella Siu Lie Ang, check my website Stellamation.tv
I have worked and trained in several area's of the communication
bussiness,
as well do I give now workshops to train children in the art of stop
motion.
Also working with young adults.

Just finished 3 months intensive Maya Character animation training from
people working for Disney and Pixar.

Quiet new to the computer field and actually just discovered Blender
in  2 hrs
very usefull well given workshop 0n the Holland Animation Film
Festival by William Reynish from
Denmark I love to be kept in touch about your intitiative,, learn,
work, assist on it as much as pos.

I work in Wassenaar and also in Amsterdam the Netherlands, I will
study the ideas and proposals a bit better
later on in this week.

Do  keep me posted and lost of success!!

Kind Regards

Stella Siu Lie Ang/Stellamation.tv
Amsterdam-Wassenaar/Holland

+31 (0)614129970