[Bf-education] 2.5 for Spring 2010?

William Meador wsmeador at me.com
Wed Dec 9 14:57:28 CET 2009

I cannot speak for the developers, but based on what I have read on the development targets, I believe the "Animation Focus" is about fully implementing new tools, which are being worked on now and used by the Durian team.

Alpha 1 should technically be a 2.5 that can do everything 2.49 can do, including animation. Even Alpha 0 can do animation, but you might run into a bug, which is why it is probably best to download latest builds from Graphicall.org or compiling it yourself.

I think having students write papers for documentation or tutorials is a great idea!

Thanks,

Scott