[Bf-education] [Bf-committers] meetings for new developers

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 16:15:42 CET 2009

Just a reminder; as BF Education Moderator, I will be conducting the first monthly New Blender Developer's meeting tomorrow, Sunday, Dec 6, at 1500 Netherlands time, which is 1 hour before the normal meeting, on the #blendercoders channel. That 9am EST for you Americans.

The agenda for this first meeting is really just organizational and to find out what kinds of topics you want to discuss and how much time to alot to each one, the kinds of questions and discussions you wish to ask, and the kinds of experienced/core developers we need to have present in order to be productive.

If you want to pre-load the agenda and give me ideas, reply!

Roger/PapaSmurf
Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.