[Bf-education] College Level Curriculum

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Aug 18 04:04:00 CEST 2009

about the book

do you have a mampping curriculum with this book

i have experience that the book structure usually is not smiliar with
education structure

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian bukan hanya membuat anak SMK menjadi bisa tapi SAKTI, malah
saktinya SAKTI Mandraguna.

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.