[Bf-education] College Level Curriculum

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sun Aug 16 08:17:00 CEST 2009

hi Ira

i am from indonesia, and helping several school outside Jakarta, still
in Java island

do you have curriculums that we can use ?

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian.

Meruvian bukan hanya membuat anak SMK menjadi bisa tapi SAKTI, malah
saktinya SAKTI Mandraguna.

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.