[Bf-education] Accreditation or certification.

David Hickson davidhickson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 14:57:21 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, www.Blenducation.org has been working diligently on
setting up Blenders first live on-line, live training recourse for all
levels of Blender users.

We are updating the entire site right now to make the method of adding
classes and attending classes much easier.

We would like to offer accreditation or certification and are looking for
advice or a school that we can align with to provide such a program.

I understand the the BFCT certification can only be offered from the Blender
foundation and is the ultimate goal of a hand-full of students. But there is
a large number of users that would like a lower level of certification such
as a user level certification.
Blenducation would like to offer these levels of certification.

Any advice is welcomed.

--
David Hickson
Aka: Dipingo