[Bf-education] The state of Blender education

Dolf Veenvliet dolf at macouno.com
Thu Oct 9 09:47:29 CEST 2008

Hey Tony,

Since last year's conference I've given a blender workshop at the
"hogeschool van rotterdam" (bachelor level), which was a one time thing. A
lot of fun, students had the opportunity to follow a bunch of classes on
different subjects and mine was one of those.

Last summer I spent a week in Croatia at the "slobodni festival" (slobodni
means free), where I gave a workshop/lecture as well. I can get you a
flickr link if you want some photos of that for your presentation.

Dolf