[Bf-education] The state of Blender education

Tony Mullen tony.mullen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 03:59:39 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm planning to give a talk about the state of Blender education at
the Siggraph Asia "Birds of a Feather-like" Blender meeting.  I'd like
to know about any courses people have given, in particular I'm
interested to know about courses given in colleges or trade schools,
but independent courses are also of interest.

I'm also interested in finding out what Blender Certified Trainers are
doing with their certifications. If you're a certified trainer, I'd be
very interested to get a report on what you're doing in terms of
Blender education and promotion, etc. If anybody has any knowledge of
professional opportunities for certified trainers, that's also very
much of interest to me. You can answer me here in the mailing list or
email me directly.

Thanks!

Tony