[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 38, Issue 12

Sanu Mana sanuvm at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 17 04:38:10 CEST 2008

Hi
I am planing to start an institute specially for blender in Indonesia. Since the popularity of blender is less here people hesitate to take a course in blender. They are just worried about how will they get certified. We are offering them a certificate. But that is not enough for  most of them.

In this situation I would be really happy to give lot of support to start a new blender user certification program

-- Sanu