[Bf-education] Non-instructor certification

John R. Nyquist john at nyquist.net
Wed Jul 16 00:35:38 CEST 2008

If the Blender Foundation does not do it, maybe a 3rd party like BrainBench
could do it.

Unless you're talking about the kind of certification where you need to go
somewhere to actually take the test like what Prometric does with Java
certification. Then I think it'd have to come from the foundation.

Regards,
John

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Alexander Zubov <motorsep at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am wondering if BF can certify Blender professionals in various
> areas such as rigging, modeling, effects, animation, etc.
> I am thinking of certificate that verifies user's proficiency in
> particular area.
> When it comes to getting a job in an industry where CG is being used
> and resume states that Blender has been a primary tool, employer would
> love to see a certificate.
> Is there anything like that available at this moment?
>
> Thank you.
>
> - Alexander "motorsep" Zubov
> http://www.kot-in-action.com

John R. Nyquist