[Bf-education] Blender on Web

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 05:41:44 CEST 2008

There is/was a blender player plug-in that did what you ask, but I think was discontinued due to lack of interest. maybe it was too early for its time, or maybe IE kept changing too much!.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA