[Bf-education] Blender Education & PR

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 02:36:37 CEST 2008

Igor,

I'm on the editors list and don't recall seeing your submission.  To
be honest I'm not sure how the submissions are directed, I know it
used to go directly to bart and then he would forward things to the
list or put them in the article tracker we use, I think it is supposed
to be set up so that submissions to go directly to the editors mailing
list now, but not positive.
LetterRip