[Bf-education] Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Programisn ow active!

Willem Verwey willem at 3danimationnetwork.com
Sun Jan 20 08:35:47 CET 2008

Good show.

Willem

_____ Original message _____
Subject:	Re: [Bf-education] Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Programisnow active!
Author:	Jason van Gumster <jason at handturkeystudios.com>
Date:		18th January 2008 5:9:22

Hi Willem,

You're more than welcome to pass the announcement on.  I don't see that
as a problem at all.  You should be able to copy it directly from
BlenderNation... or even better link to the BlenderNation article when
you submit to animationsa.org.  However, if there's some issue with
doing that, let me know and I'll be more than happy to send you the
text.

  -Jason