[Bf-education] Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Program is now active!

Fabianne Balvedi balvedi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:30:06 CET 2008

YeY! :D

Thank's a lot for the effort, guys! :)

I have a doubt about the language of the material
that should be submitted. I know that Rui Campos
is a native portuguese speaker, so is that mean that
people can apply with portuguese tutorials?

and what part(s) of the submission requirements
*should* be in english? Is there already a portuguese
translation for the call? If don't, I can do that.

And once again, nice job! :D

cheers,
//fabs