[Bf-education] Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Program is now active!

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Tue Jan 15 22:17:32 CET 2008

Hi Romanov,

Based on the content of your portfolio and resume/CV, we feel it will
be pretty apparent whether or not applicants have this knowledge.
Nearly anyone who has worked with Blender enough to become proficient
with it has a good understanding of how Blender has gotten to be where
it is.  Additionally, there is a textbox at the bottom of the
submission form.  This is where we would like to introduce yourself and
your interest in doing Blender training.  That would also be a good
place to illustrate your understanding of those points.

Hope that helps.  We look forward to seeing your application.

  -Jason