[Bf-education] Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Program is now active!

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Tue Jan 15 19:20:25 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

As you may or may not have read on Blender Nation, we are proud to
announce the official launch of the Blender Foundation Certified
Trainer Program.  The review board is in place and the evaluation
criteria and application process is outlined on the blender.org website:

http://www.blender.org/education-help/certified-trainer/

Please read the criteria carefully as we will be adhering to them
pretty firmly in order to assure the quality of the certification.
Please feel free to reply here if you have any questions.

Take care.

  Jason van Gumster