[Bf-education] Approximate date for testing

willem at 3danimationnetwork.com willem at 3danimationnetwork.com
Thu Jan 3 16:35:47 CET 2008

On Fri, December 28, 2007 11:59 am, Alexander Zubov wrote:
> hello,
>
> My name is Alexander Zubov and I newbie here :)
> I went over some archives for bf-educators and from what I understood the
> board (examiners) has been put together. Is there an approximate date when
>  testing will begin? Also I read some info on wiki and I have a question
> regarding tutorial complexity and subject. How complex tutorial should be
> and must it cover all aspects of Blender? Thank you.

Hi Alexander

It will depends on what level the studets is. Like you won't describe how
to grab, scale and so on which is basics to a advanced student.

But I always put as much detail in my tutorials. The worse is to assume
someone know stuff.

If you unsure it will help to put in a lot of detail then the board can
see to what extend you know blender.

Regards

Willem