[Bf-education] RE : blender dvd (Dagobert)

bert lemo_net at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 2 13:19:54 CET 2008

Well I will use wink , and i will do some dvd. The language will be in french
first. But i will maybe do an english version too.
the lesson wil try to be really short. because i plan to get them on internet too.or may be it will be a html version on internet. you could ask why? that s because electricity, and internet connection are not so easy in africa. so if they get dvd they will get offline tutorials. and when they get a connection they will get new tutorials sooner. And there is something frequent in africa when you do a dvd for free, the one who receive it sell it (a way to earn some money). so getting dvd content on internet will help avoiding that.
dag

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: blender dvd (F:Siddi)

Message: 1