[Bf-education] Beginners question 2nd

Roger Waggener rogerwaggener at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 20:43:13 CEST 2008

I think what Mr. Nyquist meant was to create an object with just a
single vertex at the origin in a new file- then hit ctrl-u to save
this as your default file.

Then the next time you open blender, there will be your single vertex
object ready to be duplicated or modified as you wish.

I do not believe there is any shortcut to create a single vertex
object. I think the easiest way to get one is to duplicate one you
have already made. That's why Mr. Nyquist's is useful. At least that
way, the next time you open a blank blender file you will have an
object ready to go.