[Bf-education] Breaking the ice.

DavidHickson at gmail.com DavidHickson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 15:05:30 CEST 2008

Hey, all I have prepared this SWOT analysis to assist Blender in both
identifying the needs of users and helping people find what the are looking
for as far as specific direction in learning more about Blender and
Blender's community. It will also help identify who is using Blender and at
what level. I think this method of data collection and the information that
can be obtained from it can be very useful to Blender and very helpful to
potential users. I am looking for some feed back. I am willing to assist in
creating the pages and videos and have other that would be interested in
helping.