[Bf-education] Migrating from 3D Studio Max to Blender, at what cost?

Jorge Otero jorgeotero at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 03:13:41 CEST 2008

Why don't you try finding a local artist that knows blender very well
and get him to give you guys a workshop on blender on some of the
specific things you do on max.

Let me say for example, that lofting on blender is really hard
compared to 3dsmax, so if you get an experienced guy, he could answer
all your questions and demo all the things you need.

Cheers,

Jorge