[Bf-education] Need feedback on publisher strategy

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 8 14:41:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

To be accurate: the text below applies to website usage of Blender
logo. :)
For educational non-commercial usage as you mention, applies the same
as for websites.

For publishers who want to sell Blender books we make a special
arrangement as I've emailed before.

The Blender Foundation logo is only to be used on our own website, and
on products we make as a Blender Foundation activity. No third party
every gets the right for that.

-Ton-