[Bf-education] Need feedback on publisher strategy

ranma saotome ranma.gigamail at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:25:46 CEST 2008

Maybe this is little offtopic, but I have one question about books.
I'm CG teacher, and now my lessons based on Blender (instead of 3dsmax, etc).
My boss wants me to write textbook based on my course, so easiest way
is to write textbook about Blender. I want to use logos of Blender and
Blender Foundation in textbook just as an illustration signed
accordingly, not as part of any images. Can I do that or I need
special permissions?