[Bf-education] new on the list

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sat Oct 27 05:08:16 CEST 2007

Welcome Margreet,

I too will introduce myself.

I've recently joined this list since being commissioned to write an
Introduction to Blender Book to be distributed to schools.

I would be interested to know if there is an official "Blender
Education" stamp that could be applied to the cover of such books, for
books that have been viewed and approved by the Blender
institute/foundation.

Regards,
Doug Ollivier (Alltaken)