[Bf-education] new on the list

info at macouno.com info at macouno.com
Fri Oct 26 19:23:03 CEST 2007

Hmm... Ton no such problems here. I only receive messages once.

Great to see some new people on the list. I hope this injects new energy into the education
initiatives.

Welcome as well Margreet. Let me know if there's something I can do to help. I'm
personally not that interested in online tutorials and educational materials as in standing in
front of a class, but will do what I can.

Dolf