[Bf-education] new on the list

Sven von Brand Laredo svbrand at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Fri Oct 26 18:51:49 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,
    I am also new to the list, I am a University student from Chile, here
in South America, and I came across Blender some time ago, beeing
a Linux user and very fond of teaching others about open source, I've
made some activities promoting blender here in Chile and teaching the
basics.

My regards to all

--
Sven von Brand Laredo