[Bf-education] new on the list

superjes superjes at free.fr
Fri Oct 26 17:15:49 CEST 2007

Hello everybody !

   I am Jessica from France and I am new also in the list. I just
command my firt Blender book but I love the phylosophie of Blender and I
will be very happy to help you to promote its use when I will be more
familiar with.

Please forgive me if my english is not always correct. I will make
effort, I promise.

Kinds Regards,

Jessica