[Bf-education] new on the list

Willem Verwey willem at 3danimationnetwork.com
Fri Oct 26 13:03:00 CEST 2007

Hi Margreet

Hy Name is Willem Verwey

Were currently in full swing to launch part one of our blender course. Our targer audiance is schools in the western cape South Africa. I'm also running a club since March and have currently 10 Members that's meeting on Thursday's. We're destrubuting our course material under the opencourse licence and will make it avalible on our website and also the wiki.

Jast ask and we will see where we can help you.

Welcome to the list

Willem Verwey