[Bf-education] info for translations

Willem Verwey willem at 3danimationnetwork.com
Sat Nov 24 17:54:30 CET 2007

Hi Siddi

This is not a answer to your question but you might find my concern interesting.

Margreet would be the person to direct your mail to since all Blender Foundation Education issues falls under her.

Jason

How are we going to handle the Language isues. I would presume that since blender is English that that is the way we would go. But what about if say someone would like to conduct a course in say Italian

Can we have a discussion about this.

When do you think we're going to launch the certification program.

Chat later

Willem