[Bf-education] info for translations

F:Siddi master.sidda at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 17:14:12 CET 2007

Hello eveybody,

as I anticipated some weeks ago, I am going to ask some questions about
education.

Seen the lack of coherent and updated documentation in Italian -about
Blender-, I would like to know wether it is possible to translate the book
"Essential Blender", or use it as content guide for the production of a
native-italian blender book. Should I contact direcly the autor or the
publisher of the book? How is it possible to obtain the "Blender Foundation
Approved" mark?

I hope that this is the right place to ask..

Thanks.

F:Siddi