[Bf-education] Action Book Updates

Chris Ward drpoo at drpooville.org
Wed May 23 22:29:21 CEST 2007

Excellent! I would love a Blender T-Shirt :-) Let me know if you have
any other text's that need some general editing, I'd be glad to help out.

-Chris

--
-Chris

http://www.HumanEcologyForum.org

- Free Blogs for all! Human Ecology is the key.
- Cooperative Human Ecology Web Search
- Jobs, Internships, Scholarships, Events, More. Updated daily!
- Open Access to publish your Human Ecological Works Online.
- FOSS tools for your org.: Conference Mgmt, Journal Publishing, More.
- Collaboration is an imperative to success.
- Individual hardwork comes in second.

!DSPAM:81,4654a3fa36377998845366!