[Bf-education] 3D Animation Network

willem at 3danimationnetwork.com willem at 3danimationnetwork.com
Sat Mar 31 16:42:57 CEST 2007

Hi Guy's

My name is Willem Verwey. I'm chairman and founder of the 3D Animation
Network. We are based in Capetown, South Africa. We are basically a club
that promotes 3D and animations to the 3D comunity and industry. We have
currently 27 members and meet on Monday's in Somerset West. We have people
right over the whole spectrum eg. Newbies, Intermediate and spetialist.
I'm also in talks to widen the field covered by the club.

We used only open source softwate in the club and krow that thru our
effords the industry in South Africa will start singing Blender.

See www.3danimationnetwork.com

Regards Willem