[Bf-education] Meeting next sunday.

macouno info at macouno.com
Thu Mar 22 09:56:32 CET 2007

Hello and thanks for your responses guys.

I think there is one thing we have to keep clear, this won't be a series of
tutorials. There are lots and lots of tutorials out there, and there are
books being written in that style as well. Like Tony Mullen's animation
book. Of course there is also the Blender manual to consider.

ocanom raises an interesting point though about 'medium'. This is one of the
big questions I wanted to ask you all. What medium do you prefer? Book,
download, cd, dvd, video, website... Since the project is still in the very
early stages all those may be considered.

Though from the people I've talked to so far, the tendency is to say "book"
mostly because the others are harder to handle in front of a classroom (if
you want to keep a reference handy).