[Bf-education] Meeting next sunday.

macouno info at macouno.com
Wed Mar 21 16:38:18 CET 2007

Hello everyone.

I've been part of the mailing list for a while but you haven't heard much
from me.

However. We are currently starting work on the "Blender teacher's
companion".

This will be a "book" or similar written specificly to help people teach
blender to others. So it's for you!

Now we'd like to hear some of your opinions, and what it is that you think
would really help you.

I will be online in the #blendereducation channel on the freenode irc server
this sunday after the blendercoders meeting. Thus at 1600 GMT (march 25th
2007). I'll try to be there a bit more over the next couple of days as well,
just in case you'd like to talk but can't be there on sunday.

Also feel free to email me personally with any thoughts you might have.

Dolf Veenvliet (macouno)