[Bf-education] Blender Certification - Pushing Forward

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 10 10:33:37 CEST 2007

Hi Willem,

Let's keep things as simple as possible. A do-it-yourself printable
"certificate" has absolutely no value. Anyone can copy these. The fact
that you also propose to print on the certificate how to validate it
online already shows the weak point of printing it in the first place.

Since we only validate people online, and only validate for short
periods, the only certificate teachers will get is online too. You
don't print this, you show it to people online. That is something we
can control, and that is what your clients can trust and validate
simply too.

What you can do is design a link-button for the certificate, going to
the blender.org website. You then can add that to your site.

-Ton-