[Bf-education] Blender Certification - Pushing Forward

Roy Simmons roytheartist at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:29:52 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I have re-created my (fairly) succesfull Tutorial DVD into a form for the
web. I hope I would be able to submit in this way, currently there is no
advertising on the site, but there may be in future. I would be happy to be
linked to, of course, but may not be so inclined for the flash tutorial
course to be hosted elsewhere. Another point, that no-one seems to have
addressed, if I have to pay for certification, whats in it for me? I am not
sure if it would attract more visitors to my site, what do others think?
http://learnblender3d.com/

Roy.