[Bf-education] sobre certificados

F:Siddi master.sidda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:39:07 CEST 2007

I hope to be useful in traslating this:

Tanslation begin:

"The point is:
I've been using blender for 6 years and here in my country I know some
people also interested in learning blender. Before starting this, I would
like to get from you some (generical) information about Blender
Certifications and get in touch with people involved in Blender.

I'm really interested,
Thank you.!"

Translation end.

F:Siddi