[Bf-education] A request/idea

macouno info at macouno.com
Tue Jan 30 15:48:12 CET 2007

Yup it's been quiet on the education front.

I just had a look at the wiki page, which I don't think I'd seen before.

Basicly I'm personally not really interested in certification or video
tutorials.

There's really only one major thing that would help me and perhaps others as
well.

Would it be an idea to publish a list with things you can have your students
do? It doesn't have to be tutorials. Just general ideas for students at
different levels.

For instance I had some pretty novice students construct a pixar type
eyeball the other day, which they were really happy about. I'd be interested
in seeing what others have their students do.